Commission of Inquiry Activities
- To prepare a comprehensive report on the Social, Educational and Economic status of Muslims in the Telangana State.
- Obtain information from State and Central Government Departments, agencies/institutions.
- Collate data, conduct intensive study/survey on the social,educational, economic conditions of the Muslims in Telangana State.
- Report on the income levels and educational levels across the state.
- Report on the educational indicators like literacy rate and health indicators MMR and IMR compared with other sections of the
- Percentage of Muslims in employment in the Government/Quasi Government/Private Sector employment.
- Report on the access of Muslims to banking credit and allied services provided by the Government compared with other communities.
- Report on the availability of Government Welfare Infrastructure and Institutional Mechanism for implementation of Government
Welfare Schemes in Muslim dominated areas.
- Consolidate the information through its study and survey and analyze the data gathered and submit a Report to the Government within six months, recommending the steps to be taken to remove the impediments in the improvement of the overall social,educational, economic conditions of the Muslim Community and to provide for reservation in Education and Employment to poor deserving Muslims of Telangana State, wherever necessary.